Crop: CUCUMBER in greenhouse
Season: Winter (short days and low temperatures)
Rate: 20 L/ha
Number of applications: 3
Frequency of application: 7-10 days
Plant age: first application at 80 days after planting
Dripper: Flow 3 l/h, 2 drippers per square meter
Control: Not using Bombardier (the rest of fertilization the same)
In winter Cucumber crops, internode distances normally are very short, so in that case it’s very interesting to increase TOP GROWTH (internode distance). When we increase Top Growth, the consequence is that ventilation is better and lighting is also higher and homogeneous in the plant.
For Vegetative Development and Stress, Bombier provides optimal performance.
- Glutamine: better pollination, growth stimulation, better response against stress conditions.
- Alanine: chorophyll synthesis, improves photosynthesis activity.
- Aspartic Acid: better nutrient and oxigene absorption by the root. Take part in many metabolic process.
- Valine: better seed germination. Better response against stress conditions.
- Glicine: Chelating action. Take part in process related to pollination and fecundation.
- Leucine: take part in tissues regeneration and sugar synthesis.
- PLUS Serine, Phenylalanine, Arginine, Threonine, Histidine, Cysteine.
Click here to learn more about Bombardier!
Categories: Trial Data
Tags: Bombier, Chlorosis Reduction, Cucumbers, Trial Data