Recent Trial Data shows substantial reduction in chlorosis, huge increase in vigor & top growth. Below are the details from our most recent studies.
- Crop: TOMATO in greenhouse
- Location: Agadir, Morocco
- Season: Winter (short days and low temperatures)
- Rate: 20 L/ha
- Number of applications: 3
- Frequency of application: 7-10 days
- Plant age: first application at 105 days after planting
- Dripper: Flow 3 l/h, 2 drippers per square meter
- Control: Not using Bombardier (the rest of fertilization the same)
In order to measure PLANT VIGOR we have done a formula in which we take into account the 3 main factors we consider to measue VIGOR:
VIGOR = (stem diameter*0,50) + (LAI*0,35) + (Clhorosis*0,15)
- Stem diameter – in cm
- LAI – Leaf area index: The leaf area index (LAI) is the ratio of total upper leaf surface of vegetation divided by the surface area of the land on which the vegetation grows. (Leaf area index (LAI) = Leaf area / land area)
- Chlorosis: Visual valuation of the degree of chlorosis, from the treatment, according to a range of colours.
For Vegetative Development and Stress, Bombier provides optimal performance.
- Glutamine: better pollination, growth stimulation, better response against stress conditions.
- Alanine: chorophyll synthesis, improves photosynthesis activity.
- Aspartic Acid: better nutrient and oxigene absorption by the root. Take part in many metabolic process.
- Valine: better seed germination. Better response against stress conditions.
- Glicine: Chelating action. Take part in process related to pollination and fecundation.
- Leucine: take part in tissues regeneration and sugar synthesis.
- PLUS Serine, Phenylalanine, Arginine, Threonine, Histidine, Cysteine.
Click here to learn more about Bombardier!
Categories: Trial Data
Tags: Increase Vigor, Organic Fertliizer, Organic Tomatoes, Reduce Chlorosis, Vegetative Development