Who doesn’t love peppers? This study shows increased strength in root growth and strength. See below for more details on this study.
- Crop: Pepper – in greenhouse – in soil
- Season: planting at 15-09-2010
- Rate: 2 kg/ha
- Number of applications: 10 Days
- Frequency of application: 10 days
- Dripper: Flow 3 l/h
- Control: Not using Rhyzo or other product.
- Planting: 04-08-2010
- First Application: 27-08-2010
- Second Application: 02-09-2010
Parameters to evaluate: ROOT BIOMASS (secondary and third root)
With RHYZO we obtain more secondary and third roots and the root biomass has increased compared with the treatment with ROOT.
Tags: enhanced root growth, greenhouse farming, organic peppers, strong roots