Amifort is a liquid fertilizer composed of L-Amino Acids (26%) proceeding from double enzymatic hydrolysis. Amifort is completely water soluble and suitable for use in hydroponics.
Purchase: Click Here
Read Trial Data: Click Here
Benefits To The Plants:
- Increases Growth Stimulation
- Provides Better Stress Resistance
- Higher cellular division
- Amifort increases the effect of pesticides, so it is recommended to reduce pesticide dose, especially with products containing sulfur.
- Combined with fruit-setting (PGR of Blossom Boose) products: 100-150 ml/hl
- Do not combine Amifort with spray oil or with products containing phosphorous acid.
- Do not combine with copper fungicides due to possible excessive uptake of copper.
Amifort is a solution of natural plant amino acids extracted by double enzymatic hydrolysis.
- Free Amino Acids………. 26%
- Nitrogen (N)……………… 5.00%
- Total Organic Matter…. 27.80%
Directions For Use
- For Irrigation (Drip): 2 – 3 Lt/Ha
- For Irrigation (Surface): 3 – 4 Lt/Ha
- Foliar (2 – 3 cc/L)
- Small Application 100-300 PPM of Total Product (NOT PPM OF NITROGEN)
Amifort USA Labels: Download PDF