Rate: 10 L/ha
Number of applications: 2
Frequency of application: 15 days
Plant age: first application 350 days after planting from seedbed.
Dripper: NO DRIP IRRIGATION, SURFACE IRRIGATION
Control: Not using Bombardier (the rest of fertilization the same)
This is a crop with problems of bad quality herbicides residues.
The excellent results that we obtain in term of budding and chlorosis.
- Lateral Budding increase – mainly due to aminoacids content that makes crop stimulation
- Chlorosis reduction – mainly due to Fulvic Acids and Organic matter. It improves soil structure and helps to eliminate all herbicides residues (mainly in very compacted and clay soils). At the same time, it has complexing effect of the micronutrients of the soil.
For Vegetative Development and Stress, Bombier provides optimal performance.
- Glutamine: better pollination, growth stimulation, better response against stress conditions.
- Alanine: chorophyll synthesis, improves photosynthesis activity.
- Aspartic Acid: better nutrient and oxigene absorption by the root. Take part in many metabolic process.
- Valine: better seed germination. Better response against stress conditions.
- Glicine: Chelating action. Take part in process related to pollination and fecundation.
- Leucine: take part in tissues regeneration and sugar synthesis.
- PLUS Serine, Phenylalanine, Arginine, Threonine, Histidine, Cysteine.
Click here to learn more about Bombardier!
Categories: Trial Data
Tags: organic farm rice, organic nutrients rice, organic rice farm, rice, rice fertilizer, rice organic