- Rate: 2 L/ha
- Number of applications: 3
- Frequency of application: 7 days
- Plant Age: first application after planting
- Dripper: NO DRIP IRRIGATION. We dilute the product in water and make the application manually with a watering can.
Control: Not using Bombardier (the rest of fertilization the same)
Direct sow of meristematic nodes of sugarcane into the soil (this technique is known in Brazil as TOLETS).
Soil properties: high salinity (salt concentration), alkaline pH, high clay content, with a tendency for compacting.
BOMBARDIER increases meristematic nodes germination (rhyzogenesis) due to 2 reasons:
- Fulvic Acids and Organic Matter. Improves physical and chemical soil structure, avoiding that soil limit the formation of roots from the meristematic nodes.
- Aminoacids. Increases cellular division, stimulating germination.
For Vegetative Development and Stress, Bombier provides optimal performance.
- Glutamine: better pollination, growth stimulation, better response against stress conditions.
- Alanine: chorophyll synthesis, improves photosynthesis activity.
- Aspartic Acid: better nutrient and oxigene absorption by the root. Take part in many metabolic process.
- Valine: better seed germination. Better response against stress conditions.
- Glicine: Chelating action. Take part in process related to pollination and fecundation.
- Leucine: take part in tissues regeneration and sugar synthesis.
- PLUS Serine, Phenylalanine, Arginine, Threonine, Histidine, Cysteine.
Click here to learn more about Bombardier!
Categories: Trial Data
Tags: Bombier, organic sugar cane, organic sugar cane farms, sugar cane fertilizer, sugar cane trail results, vegan fertilizer for sugarcane